Submit to directory 58 000 listings

Posted by | March 14, 2013 | oDesk

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Submit to directory 58 000 listings”.

3394 total views, 1 today

Tags: , , , ,

11 Responses to “Submit to directory 58 000 listings”

1. Comment made by max on Jun 4th 2013 at 02:31:

you say not contact on odesk or odesk messenger not over here than where the hell we speek just let me know

2. Comment made by Mindstream on Jun 4th 2013 at 11:30:

You apply in Odesk not in here.

3. Comment made by Marilou Alcantara on Aug 8th 2013 at 19:00:

Please let me know where could i get my salary for submitting 1,000 websites on your directory. My username is bangkokonly. THANKS

4. Comment made by Mindstream on Aug 10th 2013 at 22:44:

Did you get hired by odesk?

5. Comment made by Marilou Alcantara on Aug 11th 2013 at 02:26:

6. Comment made by Marilou Alcantara on Aug 11th 2013 at 16:19:

Your job description is everybody who could finish the job will get hired.

7. Comment made by Marilou Alcantara on Aug 12th 2013 at 19:03:

I wanted to continue my 1,000 listings but i wasn’t get paid yet.

8. Comment made by Mindstream on Aug 12th 2013 at 22:43:

We checked into the Odesk issue for you. You were never hired by us, we have your application but you never got hired. You can not start working until you get hired. We also not approved all your submission this is another thing. We need to approve them before payment IF you were hired. I am sorry that you spent you time on this but you really need to learn more about Odesk before working there. Unless someone is hired you do not get paid, we never promised you money outside Odesk not did we say you should start working.

9. Comment made by Marilou Alcantara on Aug 13th 2013 at 05:26:

Odesk informed me now that you have no active contract on your job posts to them. So they advised me not to work on clients who have no active contracts on their agency like your company.

10. Comment made by Mindstream on Aug 13th 2013 at 09:45:

Yes that is correct, you are not hired in Odesk we not created any contract with you so you should not start ANY work.

11. Comment made by Malou Alcantara on Aug 13th 2013 at 21:36:

I relied on your job postings coz you said “We will hire EVERYBODY who can do this so this is a PAID work”